£10 - £13 per hour
8 months ago
3 months +
Sellick Partnership are urgently recruiting with a reputable, growing business near Congleton to recruit an experienced Credit Controller. This position is on a temporary basis for 3-6 months and requires someone with short notice to start ASAP.
The duties of the Credit Controller include but are not limited:
- Reconciliation and management of accounts ensuring adherence to credit terms
- Maintaining proactive contact with customers to ensure invoices have been received, are accurate and clear for payment
- Make timely recommendations for preventative action where balances are outstanding and deemed "at risk"
- Communicating and managing customer repayment plans as agreed with Credit Control Manager
- Use judgement and act upon it to recognise where advice and support is needed to resolve account problems
The ideal Credit Control will have the following:
- Proven Credit Control experience and knowledge of full end-to-end Credit Control
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Strong customer service abilities and an understanding of query ownership and resolution
- Availability to start at short notice
Start date is wish to be ASAP, therefore if you believe you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.