£20000 - £24000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Credit Controller for a global business based in Lancashire. With a niche product offering / service the organisation has seen huge expansion in recent years, and are now a market leader in their competitive industry, working with with a number of instantly recognisable clients. Our forward thinking client are looking for a driven individual to join the team and report into an established Credit Control Team Leader.
The main purpose of this Credit Control role is to ensure maximum cash collection by the daily management of an extensive ledger.
* To chase debt through the means of telephone, face-to-face meetings, letter and email
* Process any final demand letters and county court documentation and work alongside the Credit Control Manager to escalate any queries where necessary
* Regular review of aged debt, debtors and the terms agreed with customers
* Identify and implement any potential continuous improvement that will maximise cash collection and reduce debtor days
* Work alongside other departments to ensure accurate and timely invoicing of customers
* Work with customers and other franchisees on query resolution, ensuring queries are resolved in a timely manner and payment is retrieved
The Ideal Credit Controller will have:
* Experience of Credit Control in a business-to-business setting
* The ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work well under pressure
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Credit Control role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.