£20000 - £21000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established organisation based on the Wirral and due to demand they are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance Team on a contract basis for initially two months.
The purpose of this role is to improve credit control efficiency, and therefore requires strong technical skills as well as good negotiation skills and a strong background in traditional high volume credit control.
The Credit Controller will take responsibility for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for credit control queries
- Minimising commercial and aging debt
- Maintaining accurate records of all debt chasing activity through advanced use of Excel
- Managing relationships with external and internal clients
- Preparing and distributing monthly client letters
- Holding regular meetings with case handlers to ensure debts are managed
- General credit control and payment chasing as required
The Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in high volume credit control
- Proven experience of working towards meeting daily deadlines (as opposed to, for example, monthly or weekly)
- Experience of working face-to-face with senior stakeholders
- Confidence to chase payments via telephone
- Excellent technical skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.