£18000 - £20000 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Our client is a well-established professional services company in Liverpool city centre. Due to continued growth and increase in workload, they are looking to recruit an experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance Team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The purpose of this role is to improve credit control efficiency, and therefore requires strong technical skills as well as good negotiation skills and a strong background in traditional high volume credit control.
The Credit Controller will take responsibility for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for credit control queries
- Minimising commercial and aging debt
- Maintaining accurate records of all debt chasing activity through advanced use of Excel
- Managing relationships with external and internal clients
- Preparing and distributing monthly client letters
- Holding regular meetings with case handlers to ensure debts are managed
- General credit control and payment chasing as required
The Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in high volume credit control
- Proven experience of working towards meeting daily deadlines (as opposed to, for example, monthly or weekly)
- Experience of working face-to-face with senior stakeholders
- Confidence to chase payments via telephone
- Excellent technical skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join the team at an award-winning professional business in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
The company offers strong benefits and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, this is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.