£9.00 - £10.00 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are urgently recruiting for a part time Credit Controller to join a company in Nottinghamshire on a contract basis.
They are looking for someone to do end-to-end Credit Control duties over a period of two or three days, which are flexible depending on the candidate.
Duties of the Credit Controller include:
- Carry out the management of the complete debtors book
- Maintain and document on a call log
- Update the cash flow control process in accordance to company process
- Carry out and maintain credit checks on any account
- Issue seven day warning letters and CCJ letters, as per company process
- Maintain working relationships with debt insurance companies and its process
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Previous experience of Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- End-to-end Credit Control knowledge
- Good working knowledge of systems
- Attention to detail
- Viability to star immediately or at short notice
If you feel that you match the criteria to this job and are interested in the position, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Sarah Childs for more information.
Interviews will be taking place with immediate effect.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice