Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an experienced Credit Controller to work within a reputable organisation within the Stoke area.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To develop processing of all payments of clients, working closely with both the Finance Manager and the Customer Service Department.
- Management of all aspects of the sales ledger ensuring customers pay according to their credit terms.
- Liaising with external agencies to recover debts where customers have failed to pay within acceptable guide lines.
- Manage all forms of customer payments for clients, whilst maintaining up to date accurate customer's sales ledgers throughout the year.
- Develop and provide credit control reports - monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Resolve customer queries quickly and accurately.
The successful candidate will have…
- Proven experience of working within a Credit Control department
- Strong and confident communication skills
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.