Sellick Partnership are currently representing a well-established firm in the Deeside area. They are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Working within a busy team, the role of Credit Controller will involve:
- Control and minimise outstanding debt within agreed policies and procedures
- Minimise risk and exposure to bad debt
- Review debtor balances daily, identify any queries that may affect prompt payment and contact internal customers to resolve, ensure accounts are reconciled daily
- Produce credit notes, copy invoices and statements in a timely manner
The Credit Controller will meet the following skillset:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with colleagues and external customers
- Work using your own initiative
- Experience of credit control is essential
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.