Our client is a top tier law firm in Liverpool city centre. Due to recent success, they are looking for a Credit Controller to join the finance team on a permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to improve credit control efficiency, and therefore requires strong technical skills as well as good negotiation and a strong background in traditional credit control.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the Credit Controller will take responsibility for:
- Acting as the main point of contact for credit control queries
- Minimising commercial and aging debt
- Maintain accurate records of all debt chasing activity through advanced use of Excel
- Managing relationships with external and internal clients
- Prepare and distribute monthly client letters
- Hold regular meetings with case handlers to ensure debts are managed
- General credit control and payment chasing as required
The Credit Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in credit control
- Experience of working face-to-face with senior stakeholders
- Experience within professional services environment such as a law firm, financial services company or an insurer
- Excellent technical skills, including strong working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions. Over the last decade we have built up an enviable relationship with key employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation, making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
For the latest industry news, views and jobs follow our LinkedIn page www.linkedin.com/company/sellick-partnership
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.