Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit to a Temporary Credit Controller for a position based in Warrington.
- Working with a sizeable ledger; c£4-5million chasing some larger clients and some high volume/low value accounts
- Chasing debt via telephone, letter and email
- Working to set KPIs
- Investigating unpaid accounts
- Suspending accounts where necessary to protect company's assets
- Prioritisation of workload to achieve agreed targets
- Be constantly vigilant of the potential bad debt and to make their supervisor/manager aware of any delinquent accounts and/or potential losses
- Monthly meetings with their supervisor/manager to give updates on all accounts and discuss any problems which may require assistance
- Regional managers to be consulted on any problematic corporate accounts.
- Create and Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Work proactively to improve debtor days
- Continuous improvement refining and improving ledgers
- Ad-hoc requests
- Previous Credit Control experience is essential for this role
- Ability to work well under pressure and hit the ground running
- Ability to build good relationships with customers
- To work on own initiative but able to work within a team
- Positive attitude to change
- Good level of Excel knowledge; Vlookups are essential for the role
If you are looking for a career in a challenging, professional environment where you can make your mark as part of a dynamic and committed team, then I want to hear from you. For more information please apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market leader in financial recruitment operating across the UK. Over the last ten years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers, and our expert team of consultants boast up to date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Sellick Partnership's new website is now live! Featuring a bold new look and streamlined navigation, you'll also enjoy a more personalised experience. Visit us now.