£38000 - £40000 per annum
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an exciting, expanding national organisation. Our client is looking for a Credit Manager to join their team on an interim basis. This opportunity has arisen due to internal secondment, and requires a driven individual to join their dynamic finance team. Our client is one of the market leaders in their competitive industry and have ambitious growth plans for the near future. This Credit Manager will oversee the Credit Control team of 15-20 staff.
This Credit Control Manager role is primarily responsible for effective management of the credit control team throughout a period of change, ensuring debt is chased efficiently and targets are met.
The Key responsibilities of the Credit Manager
* Ensure all outstanding Customer invoices are paid as per agreed payment terms
* Summarise the aged sales ledger by preparing weekly and monthly debt packs and reports
* Liaise with key stakeholders within the organisation to conduct monthly debt reviews
* Oversee Credit Control department, implement and measure KPI's and carry out regular reviews and 1-to-1 appraisals with team members
* Regularly review and develop controls and processes to meet business needs and internal audit requirements
* Act as main point of contact for external bank and business relationship
* Promote system development to further the controls and processes surrounding credit control
The Ideal Credit Manager
The ideal Credit Manager will have proven credit control and team management experience in a change environment. Practical experience of SAP is essential, as is having the ability to build relationships in a short period of time. Excellent senior stakeholder communication is required, along with strong business acumen and an analytical mind-set. Strong self-motivation and a tenacious attitude to work is essential.
If you or someone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this Credit Manager vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.