£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Liquid error: internal
Our client is an expert criminal law firm who pride themselves on their laser-like focus, deep empathy and relentless desire to win for their customers. Their impeccably high standards and specialist knowledge mean they are able to provide a unique service for their customers, including high net worth individuals. Due to an influx of work, they are looking hire an experience Criminal solicitor to join their team and assist on privately funded criminal cases.
About The Role
The successful Criminal Solicitor will be involved with the following duties:
- Providing advice and representation for customers on all types of cases including: regulatory offences, burglary offences, serious violence and assault cases, driving and speeding cases, drugs and firearm cases, sexual offences and business fraud
- Collaborating on cases alongside other solicitors within the department
- Adhering to the high standards set by the firm
The ideal Criminal Solicitor candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Be a qualified solicitor with ideally 3 - 5 years' experience
- An ability to work collaboratively with other members of the team
- A real passion for Criminal Law
In return, the firm are willing to offer a competitive salary, the chance to be involved with privately funded criminal work and a completely remote working role.
If you feel like you have the skills and qualifications necessary for this Criminal Solicitor position, please do not hesitate to apply within. Additionally, if you have any further questions, please contact Chinyere Clarke at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.