8 months ago
Customer Complaints Handler
£18,000 - £21,000
We are currently recruiting for one of our established clients based in Birkenhead for a Customer Complaints Handler on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Customer Complaints Handler:
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints both via telephone and in writing
- Writing and corresponding to customers with regards to their complaints
- Dealing with customers at all levels and able to negotiate and resolve disputes and queries
- Receving and dealing with incoming calls from clients also making outbound calls to clients to assist and advise on disputes and complaints
-Working towards KPIs
-To ensure clients files with regards to claims and complaints are compliant and inline with the companies policies and procedures
- Flexibility to assist with any other duties when required
-Also escalating any calls and complaints as and when required
-Delivering weekly updates and to attend and present weekly and monthly meetings
Essential experience for the Customer Complaints Handler:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
-Experience of dealing with customer complaints via telephone and in writing
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a fantastic growing client with excellent benefits.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.