Greater Manchester, England
£26 - £28 per hour
16 days ago
Customer Development Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Duration: 12 months
Start: Immediate start available
This exciting strategic role working for a busy public sector organisation combines leading and championing the customer service vision, strategies and policies alongside the customer service change programme and the commissioning of customer services. The role has been purposely shaped to ensure strategic direction across the organisation and partners alongside delivery in practice to work with a resident focus and to help realise benefits.
The Customer Development Manager plays a key role in the realisation of the organisation's corporate plan to deliver co-operative services. The client has an ambitious vision to transform and join up services end-to-end by working with a resident focus and digitising services at pace. They will offer efficient resolution whilst releasing savings, improving productivity and efficiencies. The well-established Resident First Programme is in place to make this vision a reality. The Customer Development Manager as Senior Responsible Officer (SRO) provides direction and oversight, working with services to ensure that the vision and the associated benefits are delivered.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Developing and implementing customer and digital strategies.
- Overseeing channel shift to digital and self-serve and successfully delivering an improved customer experience and savings.
- Leading a cross-cutting transformational programme.
- Thriving in a complex operating environment.
- Engaging successfully with a breadth of challenging stakeholders.
- Budget management and monitoring (capital and revenue).
- Commissioning and monitoring service delivery.
- Customer service and digital best practice
- Programme and project management methodology and techniques
- Change Management methodology and techniques
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this Customer Development Manager role, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.