Customer Insight Officer
Seaham, County Durham
My client a leading Housing provider based in County Durham is recruiting for a Customer Insight Officer to join their team on a temporary basis.
The day to day duties of the Customer Insight Officer are:
- Actively contributing to the delivery of an effective customer focused operational customer insight service
- Coordinating the process to capture customer surveys across the group by utilising different methods of communicating with customers to drive business improvement
- Taking incoming calls from social housing tenants
- Receiving and recording complaints across the housing group in line with the complaints procedure
- Investigating and responding to complaints on behalf of the group in line with the companies complaints and compliments policy
- Determining levels of compensation and monitoring expenditure
- Developing close internal relationships with managers in order to ensure complaints are resolved satisfactorily within a timely manner
The successful candidate will experience of liaising with customers and dealing with cases of complaints. Previous experience of dealing with social housing tenants would be desirable
Apply now for immediate start if you feel you have the relevant experience for the Customer Insight Officer role
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.