Sellick Partnership are currently sourcing for a Customer Operations Executive Planning Manager for a blue chip business based in West London. The client that we're representing are currently re-shaping their internal structure and are in the midst of delivering a major change programme with a multi million pound spend. The organisation are going through an extensive period of change and require an experienced interim to partner the executive management team. With a high paced, demanding project schedule focusing specifically on customer operations only candidates with a proven interim track record will be considered for this role.
Reporting directly into the UK Customer Operations MD the Customer Operations Planning Manager role focuses on providing internal and external customer insight to support the executive leadership team. The primary objective of the role is to enable the business to make strategic customer focused decisions and improve their customer offering whilst going through a major change programme.
Once in role the candidate will focus on the following areas:
- Bring in an external perspective to ensure that the business strategy is aligned to the end customers
- Establish and analyse relevant market trends to support and enable the customer operations leadership team to deliver strategy and refresh priorities
- With the end strategy in mind establish insight and thought leadership thus contributing to the Customer Operations Strategy
- Establish and take ownership of a specific agenda linked to the customer operations leadership team. Drive this agenda in order to achieve greater customer understanding
- Develop improved ways of working with key stakeholders thus enabling a deeper understanding of shared goals and consequently a better decision making process
- Provide oversight and governance of the UK Change programme to support the delivery of the UK customer operations strategy
- Monitor and establish working practices across multiple change programmes
- Manage the agendas of the customer operations leadership team meetings and provide relevant governance when necessary
- Develop external networks across multiple customer service industries
- Deputise for key stakeholders at key meetings when necessary
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will be a senior interim with extensive experience of working with blue chip businesses in a senior customer operations capacity. The interim will have a proven track record of understanding the customer, their needs and will have the ability to place the customer at the centre of any decision making processes. Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with both internal and external executive stakeholders is critical. The ability to manage multiple large scale projects from an operations perspective is key as is having a strong network within the customer operations field.
The ability to challenge and see potential improvements is critical as the interim will need to hit the ground running and provide value add upon commencement of this assignment. Most critically the interim will be able to enhance the customer experience by developing and initiating innovative ideas thus benefiting the business and the end customer.