£16000 - £18000 per annum
3 months ago
We are currently working alongside a well reputable Financial Services business based in Northwich. This prestigious company are looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to join a fast paced team at the heart of the business on a permanent basis.
The Customer Service Administrator will take responsibility for the following:
- Carrying out customer service to a degree of excellence, including any inbound or outgoing mail, telephone calls and any client interaction including general enquiries
- Being a friendly face for the company. Meeting and greeting clients on arrival to the office and ensuring all paperwork is prepared for the meeting
- Managing and contributing to a diary, including booking appointments and keeping on top of client meetings
- Conducting general administration. Working with colleagues as part of a team to achieve the best outcome possible and to produce a steady workflow of administration procedures
The Customer Service Administrator will have the following qualities:
- Extensive prior experience in a customer service based role with solid administration skills
- Previous experience in a financial services organisation would be highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills, being able to correspond well with clients via email and on the telephone
- The ability to think proactively, trying to devise new ways to conduct work to optimise efficiency
- Being able to work well both independently, and also cooperate towards team related goals
- Strong IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to add value to a busy team in a fast paced environment.
If you have the relevant skill set of a Customer Service Administrator, please apply now to be considered.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.