about 1 month ago
Customer Service Advisor
Our client is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join their busy team in Cheltenham
Duration: 4 months +
Hours: 37pw for the first 4 weeks, then part time hours
As a Customer Service Advisor, your role will include the following duties:
- Dealing with queries on behalf of tenants relating to their tenancies
- Handling enquiries from customers, staff, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Escalating queries to the relevant department where necessary
- Providing advice to tenants regarding rent payments
- Taking rent and council tax payments face to face
- Balancing monies at the end of each day
- Managing complaints in a professional manner
- Ensuring data is correctly applied to the system
- Managing KPI's effectively
It is essential that you have dealt with housing related querties in a past role. You will also have strong organisational and communication skills and you must have a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
Apply now for an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.