Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
about 2 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
An opportunity has arisen to work for a leading property services organisation within the North East of England.
* Dealing with incoming calls from tenants regarding their properties
* Dealing with queries regarding repairs to tenants properties and other housing related queries
* Escalating the queries to the relevant department
* Scheduling and prioritising works accordingly
* Dealing with enquiries from customers, staff, sub-contractors and suppliers
* Ensuring data is correctly applied to the system
* Managing KPI's effectively
The successful candidate will have previous experience in providing advice to housing related queries. You will have strong organisational and communication skills.
This role will initially be working from home
Apply now for an immediate start
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary