Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£16000 - £18000 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor for a fast growing organisation in Newcastle under Lyme.
My client are looking for someone who:
- Is Comfortable talking on the phone with the ability to speak to a range of different customers
- Can handle a large volume of work
- Willing to solve problems when faced with a reoccurring issue
- Initiative to help to change the approach when faced with a problem
- Can deal with their own tasks and focus on the job in hand
- Dealing with emails and phone calls day to day, they need to be patient and understanding when it comes to complaints
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Passion for delivering great customer service
- The ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively
- Self-motivated with strong organisation skills
- Happy to work autonomously or part of team
- The ability to adapt and learn
- Ability to deal with tough situations in a calm and professional manner
Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.