Wolverhampton, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
£9 - £12 per hour
almost 2 years ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for Customer Service Assistant to join a reputable organisation in Wolverhampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for a person who is passionate about customer service and looking for an exciting challenge.
The purpose of the Customer Service Assistant is to provide a front-line service, responding to member queries and requests to support and promote the provision of good quality information and guidance to members about the Fund and their own benefits and options.
The duties of the Customer Service Assistant will include:
- Respond to phone calls, emails and face-to-face requests for information to answer queries.
- Provide a customer focussed service by prioritising workload according to deadlines.
- To process and validate all amendments to a member's record as a result of changes in address and personal circumstances within the set KPI's.
- To deal with a range of correspondence, telephone queries and personal visits from Scheme members.
- To handle customer complaints, escalating where necessary to the Customer Services Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be the following:
- A passion for Customer Service
- GCSE's in English and Mathematics
- Exceptional telephone etiquette
- Strong Administration skills
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place week commencing the 16th September*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice