£16500 - £17000 per annum
5 months ago
Customer Service Officers
Temporary, full time
Multiple Customer Service Officers required to work with a Glasgow based organisation. My client are seeking experienced Customer Service Officers to join their team on a full time, temporary basis for a minimum of 12 months
As the Customer Service Officer you will support the Customer Service team in regards to dealing with queries from customers over the phone.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Officer include:
- Dealing with inbound customer queries over the phone
- Providing a range of processing and administrative activities, to provide our customers with a cost effective and efficient service
- Ensuring accuracy at all times, whilst adhering to our policies and procedures
- Working in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve collective goals.
Required skills and experience of the Customer Service Officer:
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC Literate with demonstrable administration skills
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Innovative thinker, generating original solutions to problems
- Able to manage a variety of different workloads and processes, at any one given time.
Strong focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Customer Service Officer role, please apply now, or contact Claire Harrison at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.