6 months ago
2 Months +
Customer Service Officer
Temporary, Full Time
Customer Service Officer required to work with a Stafford based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer to join their team on a full time, temporary basis.
As the Customer Service Officer you will act as the first point of contact to customers alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Customer Services Officer include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver a first class customer service to all those making contact with the organisation
- Providing assistance within various areas including emergency response, ASB issues, property repairs, domestic abuse and unsafe properties
- Ensuring that accurate and full advice is given to all customers
- Responding promptly and within target timescales to queries
- To assist with administration and analysis of customer feedback
- Maintain and update tenancy records
- Ensuring where appropriate that enquiries are directed to appropriate staff members and are done so efficiently and promptly
- Ensuring all contact is recorded on the system accurately
- Maintaining good communication between departments
Required skills and experience of the Customer Service Officer:
- Experience of working in a customer service role previously
- Proficient in I.T including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be professional, polite and approachable
- Valid driving licence, as may be required to work at another location
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Customer Service Officer role, please apply now, or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.