Leeds, West Yorkshire
5 months ago
Our team at Sellick Partnership are actively seeking a Customer Service Team Leader on a maximum 6 month fix-term contract based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
This client manages homes across the Yorkshire area and is committed to supporting customers in delivering an excellent service. Please find job details below:
Position: Customer Service Team Leader
Job Type: Contract
Location: Office Based, West Yorkshire
Hours: 35hrs per week
Start Date: January '22
Customer Service Team Leader Responsibilities:
- Supervise a team of Customer Service Advisors; being the first point of contact via phone, webchat, email queries
- Oversee the approach used to manage complaints and service recovery processes; including customer feedback
- To develop and champion our Social Value policies
- Conduct individual reviews and appraisals and ensure results align with targets sets
- Carry quality service delivery within the customer service and seek areas of improvement
To be considered for this position, we would require you to have previous team leader / supervisory experience looking after a customer service department and be willing to travel to the office.
Should this role spark interest, please apply directly and you will be contacted within 24hrs.