Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £24000 per annum + + Benefits
17 days ago
Our client is a growing Wealth Management company. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for an Customer Services Administrator to join their team in Greater Manchester on a permanent basis to provide expert knowledge and support to a variety of stakeholders.
The Customer Services Administrator will be responsible for:
- Dealing with all queries from private clients, institutional clients and other external stakeholders in line with SLAs
- Managing own workload and personal development to ensure all clients ae provided with a high quality service
- Develop complete understanding of both internal policies and industry regulations and processes in relation to the products
- Prove full understanding and adherence to FCA regulations and guidelines
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities inclusive of general office duties
The Customer Services Administrator should meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience within customer service is essential
- Ability to prioritise workload and therefore meet tight deadlines and important SLAs
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders of all levels including well established clients
- Exceptional high standards and accuracy to maintain client data
- Ability to problem solve and deal with complex queries
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a career in the Investment arena, with a growing company who offers excellent benefits, support and progression opportunities.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Customer Services Administrator, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.