5 months ago
Customer Support Administrator
A Customer Support Administrator is required to join a public sector organisation based in Nottinghamshire. My client is currently recruiting a Customer Support Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
As the Customer Support Administrator you will be responsible for logging new and existing reported repairs.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Support Administrator:
- Act as first point of contact answering telephones queries from tenants
- Dealing with general housing queries
- Liaising with the Senior Asset Management Officer on major adaptation requests and update information onto the IT management system
- Deal with e-mails sent directly to "repairs", "housing" and/or "admin" and ensure a reply within set service standards
- Accurately record routine, urgent or emergency new repair requests and register new repairs onto the electronic system
Required skills and experience of the Customer Support Administrator:
- Previous social housing experience
- IT literate
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Customer Support Administrator role, please apply now or contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.