4 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Customer Support Administrator
Temporary, Part Time
Customer Support Administrator required to work with a Nottinghamshire based public sector organisation. My client are seeking an experienced Customer Support Administrator to join their team on a part time, temporary basis.
As the Customer Support Administrator you will act as the first point of contact to customers, contractors and suppliers and provide administrative support as required, alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Customer Support Administrator include:
- Monitoring the visitor book and acting as the first point of contact on reception
- Handling the inbox and answering incoming calls and enquiries and referring to relevant department where necessary
- Taking rent payments via the telephone or in person
- Dealing with complaints, advising how the issue will be dealt with and then recording these on the relevant system
- Sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Registering keys on the key register
- Carrying out ad hoc administrative duties as required
Required skills and experience of the Surveyor:
- Experience of working in a customer service role previously both over the phone and face to face
- Demonstrable administrative experience
- Proficient in MS office packages
- Must be professional, polite and approachable
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Customer Support Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.