West Midlands, England
£8.00 - £9.75 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator to join our reputable organisation based in the West Midlands. The role is on a temporary, ongoing basis which will be based remotely, with equipment provided.
The duties of the Data Administrator include:
- Retrieve data from the source database and electronic files
- Re-check outdated data and make changes
- Make calls on behalf of the organisation and retrieve information, in order to enter the information received into a bespoke system
- General administration and ad hoc duties
The ideal Data Administrator will have:
- Proven experience within an administration/data entry role
- Experience of using Microsoft software
- Good attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
There are currently multiple positions available for this particular vacancy, which all need to be started ASAP. If you believe your experience, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.