Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £50000 per annum + Strong Benefits
3 months ago
Data Analyst sought for a top 10 UK General Insurer. Our client is looking to invest in their Data and Analytics capabilities following a period of expansion. This team is essential to the performance of an increasingly data hungry business. As such, this client is bringing in a talented individual with a propensity for data analysis.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis and short term projects in accordance with the needs of the business
- Assisting in the delivery of projects to develop data / MI / BI solutions for teams
- Ensuring data used in various work streams are of good quality and up to date.
- Look to translate business needs into technical data specifications and solutions.
- Make use of SQL to deliver data ready for analysis for multiple teams across Pricing & Underwriting.
Required Skills / Experience
- SQL experience, ideally SQL Stack (SSMS, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience using Power BI or an equivalent data visualisation tool
- MZ Azure experience is advantageous
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- 25 Days Holiday
- 15% Bonus
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Flexible Hours
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
For further information, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.