£200 - £250 per day
10 months ago
Rate : £200p/d PAYE, c£250 p/d Umbrella
Location: Lancashire with some home working
Due to a change of systems, our client, a forward thinking service provider for the third sector, has a vacancy for a Data Analyst in a 4 month project. The project needs support with a system being selected and the work of data migration about to begin. You will report into a hands on Project Manager who will assist as part of the newly created project team.
Our client needs an individual who has been involved with a mass date transferral project and has frequently used their Advanced Excel and Visio skills. A keen communicator who can work both autonomously /part of a team and will flag any potential issues. The sheer mass of data will then need to be re-populated and manipulated to ultimately produce meaningful and understandable performance MI for the Board pack
* Work as part of specialist team to convert mass data into meaningful information following a systems change
* Extrapolate large volumes of data from existing software system and populate within Excel
* Cleanse and manipulate both master and transactional data for population into new system
* Perform "as is" and "to be" process flows using Visio
* Liaise with software provider at stages of data extraction and transferral
* Communicate across project team and to service provider to escalate any issues of data migration
* Essential to have Advanced Excel and Visio technical skills
* Ideally also proficient in Power BI and/or Cognos
* Experience working within an agile, large change and strategic project environments
* Experience in working with large data sets is essential
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this opportunity then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Sam Jeffrey or Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.