Birmingham, West Midlands
8 months ago
Marketing Data Analyst sought on an 8-12 month day rate contract for a leading General Insurance Company.
Our client is looking to engage the services of an experienced Data Analyst with an inquisitive mind to help provide insight and inform their marketing campaigns.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Data Analyst
- Analyse and segment the customer base to aid marketing activity. Use a range of tools to monitor and analyse this marketing activity to provide actionable insight.
- Recommend improvements in campaign selection and management.
- Create dashboards to present monthly marketing performance to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Build relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the development of the marketing database and delivery of data analysis is of high standard.
- Deliver short term ad hoc projects as required by the business needs.
Skills / Experience
- Prior experience performing marketing campaign related analysis (e.g. target selection / performance evaluation / A/B testing) is essential
- Strong competence using SQL is essential
- Experience using data visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.)
- Experience using propensity modelling to help inform a marketing campaign
- Experience working with very large and complex data sets
- Experience using R is an advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
This role will suit either an experienced contractor or someone in a permanent role looking to take on their first contracting assignment.
To find out more about the role, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.