Birmingham, West Midlands
6 months ago
Data Analyst Contractor sought on a 6 month day rate contract for a leading General Insurance Company. Our client is looking to engage the services of an experienced Data Analyst with an inquisitive mind to help provide insight into their customer data.
Responsibilities of the Data Analyst
- Translate complex data sets.
- Carrying out Segmentation / Cluster Analysis to understand various patterns of product distribution.
- Providing insight from the customer database to help with proposition development.
- Put together presentation of the data that will help feed into the business case.
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong user of SQL, should be able to code
- Proficient with Power BI / Tableau (or equivalent data visualisation tool)
- Cluster Analysis / Segmentation Modelling experience is ideal
- Experience working with Big Data
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Home insurance experience useful but non-essential
This role will suit either an experienced contractor or someone in a permanent role looking to take on their first contracting assignment.
To find out more about the role, please apply below with your CV
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.