City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Data Engineer sought for a leading Insurer on a fixed-term basis. Our client is seeking an experienced Data Engineer with experience using Azure Data Lake to work on a variety of Data Engineering tasks.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
- Ingesting data from a variety of data sources from relational databases to unstructured data
- Use big data tools to process, clean & enhance data to produce reliable feature sets
- Work closely with Actuarial/Business teams to help understand methodologies to enhance pipeline/model development
- Assist in shaping the way the team use big data technologies and Azure Cloud Services to deliver business value
Key Experience of the Data Engineer:
- Strong understanding and experience of Azure Data Lake
- Experience with Python, Java, Scala or other suitable programming languages
- Experience of relational Database/SQL experience of NoSQL Database experience would be advantageous
The recruitment of a strong Data Engineer is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Data Engineer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.