£50000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Data Engineer sought for a leading UK Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Data Engineer with experience of Microsoft Azure cloud platform to enhance their Actuarial team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Engineer to play a key role within a new Transformation team.
Responsibilities of the Data Engineer:
- Define, build and deploy data systems, pipelines, applications
- Use big data tools (e.g. Apache Spark, Databricks) to process, clean and enhance data to product reliable feature sets
- Work with teams across the business to understand methodologies to enhance pipeline/model development
Key Experience of the Data Engineer:
- Experience building and optimising data ingestion and processing pipelines
- Expert understanding and experience of Azure Data Lake
- Experience with Spark, Databricks and other suitable Big Data Technologies
- Experience with Java, Python, Scala or other programming languages
- Effective communicator with experience building relationships
The recruitment of a strong Data Engineer is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Data Engineer then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.