£17000 - £19000 per annum + DOE
3 months ago
An opportunity has arisen for a Data Entry Administrator to join a leading Financial Services business on an interim basis for six months.
As Data Entry Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Entering high volumes of client data accurately and in a timely manner using internal systems
- Reviewing client documentation to identify records not on the system
- Updating client personal and financial information
- Investigating and responding to queries from senior stakeholders via email or telephone
As Data Entry Administrator you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience as a Data Entry Administrator with a background in high volume data entry
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Meticulous attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Fantastic oral and written communication skills
As Data Entry Administrator this is a great opportunity to join a growing and successful organisation in the heart of Liverpool with a fantastic benefits package and career progression opportunities for the right individual.
If this Data Entry Administrator position is of interest, please apply now.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.