£8.70 - £9.70 per hour + DOE
17 days ago
We are recruiting for an experienced Data Entry Clerk to work for an established client in Runcorn starting asap on a temporary basis for three to six months.
Key responsibilities of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Inputting high volume invoices
- Ensuring invoices are authorised
- Arranging payment of invoices
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Managing email inbox, filing
- Ad hoc administration duties
Required skills and experience of the Data Entry Clerk:
- Experience of inputting high volume data
- Previous experience within an accounts position
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT and organisational skills
- Working to deadlines
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Clerk to add value to a busy team on a temporary basis.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.