£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits
11 months ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established Financial Services business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Data Governance Specialist on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing Data Governance team.
As Data Governance Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Ensure operational efficiency and risk management through better data
- Work closely with data owners to certify data for use
- Define and automate data quality rules
- Support root cause analysis with data owners to identify and resolve data issues
- Drive data compliance across the organisation
- Develop and improve current data processes
As Data Governance Specialist you will have the following skill set:
- Strong Data Governance background
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Self-starter mindset
- Experience working in a tightly regulated industry
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Governance Specialist to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Data Governance Specialist role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.