5 months ago
Data Science Manager sought for one of Europe's leading General Insurance brands. Following an exciting period of Data Science-based transformation, our client is looking to recruit an experienced professional with managerial experience to help improve performance and drive innovation throughout the organization. This is an ideal opportunity for a Data Science professional with excellent people skills to match their talents with a world-leading organisation.
Responsibilities of the Data Science Manager:
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to identify business problems and proactively search for solutions
- Design, build and implement end to end advanced analytics solutions, ensuring buy in and effectiveness for end users
- Conduct and supervise advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends and measure performance
- Mentor and help with the development of junior team members
Key skills and experience of the Data Science Manager will include:
- Expert user of Python and R
- Previous managerial experience
- Proven track record of working in Data Science
- An MSc in Computer Science or a similar subject is advantageous
- You will preferably have prior experience of the General Insurance industry
- Excellent team player with outstanding communication skills
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Strong pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, increasing with service
- Flexible working benefits available, including the option to work from home
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you, please contact Charlie Christian on 0151 224 1480 or apply with your CV below.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.