£400 - £500 per day + DOE
6 months ago
A great opportunity for a Data Scientist has arisen to join a leading public sector organisation in Chester on an interim basis for 2-3 months.
As Data Scientist you are responsible for:
- Conducting advanced statistical analysis to provide actionable insights, identify trends and measure performance
- Utilising cutting edge Data Science tools and techniques
- Creating algorithms to monitor performance
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business problems and design end-to-end advanced analytics use cases
- Provide expert analysis of internal data and enhance solutions with new external data
As Data Scientist you will have the following skill set:
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Experience of using R is required
- A degree (or equivalent) in a subject such as Computer Science or Mathematics is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to act as a team player are essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data Science professional to join their skills with a growing organisation during an exciting period of change.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for this position.
If you are interested in the Data Scientist opportunity, please apply now to be considered.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.