City of London, London
12 months ago
Data Specialist sought for a temporary assignment with a leading provider of Financial Services. Our client is looking to invest in their Data / Analytics capabilities as a result of a new high profile internal project. This role is essential to the performance of an increasingly data hungry business. As such, this client is bringing in a talented individual with a propensity for data analysis / preparation.
You will be on-boarded remotely and provided with full IT kit. Flexible working options are available going forward.
Responsibilities of the Data Specialist
- Make use of SQL to deliver data ready for analysis for multiple teams across the business.
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis and short term projects in accordance with the needs of the business
- Assisting in the delivery of projects to develop data solutions for teams
- Ensuring data used in various work streams are of good quality and up to date.
- Look to translate business needs into technical data specifications and solutions.
Required Skills / Experience of the Data Specialist
- Highly competitive day rate
- Remote working available
- Likely chance of extension
There is a generous day rate on offer, along with flexible working options.
If this sounds like it could be of interest please apply below with your CV, or call Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 to find out more.