Data Warehouse and Power BI Developer
Up to £34355 per annum
Sellick Partnership have been engaged by a large non-for-profit social landlord based in Stockton to recruit for a Data Warehouse and Power BI Developer.
Purpose of the role:
To develop, design and support complex data structures and data models in a data warehouse environment. Streamline the flow of data from multiple data sources to internal dashboards to enable timely business intelligence.
- To fulfil the requirements as set out within the Tier 5 profile
- Support the implementation, operation and availability of a data warehouse and reporting solutions
- Interpreting and defining business requirements including data maps and transforming data for end user dashboards and reports
- Provide comprehensive data analysis using a variety of applications including querying and report writing tools
- Active in all phases of system development; planning and analysis, design, development and testing
- Integrate new data into existing or new applications
- Develop and maintain functional or technical documentation and operational procedures for data warehouse uses
- Prepare and deploy complex data updates, data migration and associated scripting in-line with business needs
- Provide technical support for Power BI and report applications
- Work with internal customers to develop reporting procedures, understanding their reporting needs, presenting them with various options, and guiding them to the solution that best meets their needs
- Participate in disaster recovery activities as required
Knowledge and Skillset:
- Data warehouse (DW) analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modelling
- Experience with building and deploying SSIS solutions with comprehensive error handling and auditing
- Experience of data analysis and reporting producing complex queries and end point reporting
- Experience of ensuring information solutions are designed to optimise reporting and analysis
- Proven knowledge and experience of Power BI or related technologies
- Experience of maintaining database integrity and security standards
- Ability to interface with multiple users to provide technical assistance regarding data warehouse issues and problems
- Educated to A level standard. Relevant IT qualification.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.