Up to £8794 per annum
10 months ago
Our well established client based in Deeside is now recruiting for a Part time Debt Collections Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
The Debt Collections Advisor will take responsibility for the following:
- Based within the Accounts Receivable team
- Contacting customers to make payments on their accounts
- Negotiating on outstanding debt and payment terms
- Organising payment plans
- Liaising with the Legal department to refer accounts for legal action
- Periodic reporting on details of debt to solicitors
- Reducing Aged Debt
The Debt Collections Advisor should meet the following skillset:
- Must be able to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Must be organised and be able to prioritise their workload
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Previous experience within a similar environment
Hours of work 18.75 per week
If you think you meet the criteria desired of the Part time Debt Collections Advisor, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.