£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a leading legal 500 law firm in Bromley where an opportunity has arisen for a Defendant Property Litigation Solicitor to join their Property Management team.
Their Property Management team have over 30 years' experience in delivering legal services to social Property providers and to private landlords.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious solicitor with excellent communication and client care skills.
- Dealing with a busy caseload of defendant Property litigation matters to include defending disrepair claims, possession, civil injunctions, defending EPA claims, ASB and fraud
- Managing any support services for which you are responsible, including supervision of secretarial and junior staff
- Participation in marketing and networking activities whether on a firm-wide, or departmental basis
- Strong experience in a Property management legal department in a solicitor's firm or in-house
- Experience of dealing with landlord and tenant matters, AST and/or leasehold matters to include forfeiture claims is desirable
- Experience of delivering excellent client care preferably in private practice
- A consistent track record of meeting monthly time recording and billing targets
- Familiarity and experience of working on a case management system
This role will primarily be working from home at the moment although attendance at the office may be required.
Our client offer an attractive salary and package; the candidate will also receive 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Other benefits include contribution to legal fees, death in service benefit, birthday off, Christmas bonus, profit share bonus, access to 'cycle to work' scheme, Bupa Health Cash Plan to name a few.
If you feel your attributes, experience and skillset match these requirements, then we would be interested in hearing from you.
Please contact Michael Bailey in regards to this role, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.