East of England, England
3 months ago
A rare opportunity has presented itself for an experienced Defendant Solicitor to join the Insurance Litigation team within a Local Authority. This role will involve managing a caseload of out-of-portal RTA claims using an automated, lean and efficient case workflow to achieve the best possible outcome for the client and the council.
As an Defendent Personal Injury Solicitor, you will be responsible for:
- EL/PL Solicitor with at least 12 months experience in this area of Personal Injury
- Handle a caseload of pre and post litigated files
- You will run cases from inception to settlement or trial
- Accurately updating relevant databases including the Claims Management system, PI Claims Portal
- Solicitor with at least 12 months experience handling litigated EL/PL claims
- Strong EL/PL experience, claimant and defendant experience will be considered
- Excellent litigation experience
- Able to use own initiative when issuing proceedings
The sucessful Defendent Personal Injury Lawyer will be to start ASAP on a locum contract and a competitive hourly rate is offered.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established team that prides itself in the first class service it offers its clients. This local authority is happy to accommodate the successful candidate with a level of flexibility with working hours and good transport links.
Claimant and Defendant backgrounds will be considered.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Litigation Legal Officer role, please apply now by sending an up to date CV to Leah Edgar at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.