West Midlands, England
£46462 - £54922 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Delivery Lead - Pensions to join a reputable organisation in West Midlands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pension specialist who is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
The Delivery Lead - Pensions will manage the administration of the Local Government Pension Scheme and Fire Pensions schemes, ensuring best-in-class membership and benefit services to around 50,000 pensioners and scheme members, and excellent relationship management and liaison with circa 200 employers. You will play a key role in identifying and implementing strategic opportunities for service improvement.
The duties of the Delivery Lead - Pensions will include:
- In line with commissioning intentions - To work with the Strategy and Commissioning Manager for Investment, Treasury and Audit to define and deliver strategies and policies for effective Pensions Administration.
- To manage the key strategic relationships of the Pensions Service.
- To lead the Pensions Administration team in the delivery of services to pension scheme members, beneficiaries and employers.
- To ensure compliance with pension fund regulations and other relevant statutory and financial requirements.
- To ensure strong and effective governance of the pensions administration service, including reporting to committees and the Local Pensions Board.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management (CIPP) or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 5 years post qualified experience (Pensions administration)
- Experience of managing a team
- Project Governance and Performance Management exposure
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place on the 19th March 2020*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice