£15 - £25 per hour
about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Democratic Services Officer to join a Local Authority based in the East Midlands.
Our client is seeking a candidate with prior experience gained as a Democratic Services Officer. Day to day duties may include;
- Preparation and publication of agendas and reports
- Arranging meetings, appeals and briefings
- Attending and minute taking at meetings virtually
- Providing administrative support to the scrutiny process
- Maintaining and updating the council's constitution
- Advising on procedural and administrative aspects of the Committee process with regards to the Constitutional and legislative framework in formal meetings
This position is to start immediately. Although this role can be worked remotely, some office attendance will be required by the succesful candidate.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.