£32000 - £39000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Deputy Capital Accountant to join a Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire during a crucial period of change, growth and regeneration.
Key responsibilities of the Deputy Capital Accountant:
- To support the Capital & Investment Finance Manager in the management of the Trust's Capital Programme, IT Non-Recurrent revenue envelope and Capital Charges budget to allow timely and accurate monitoring of expenditure, income and cash flow.
- To provide financial information on the Trust's Capital Programme and Asset Base, in support of the Trust's Capital Accounting input into the In-Year reporting and Annual Accounts processes.
- To ensure Capital Ring-fence Budget leads & Project Managers are aware of Trust governance arrangements and follow due process in relation to expenditure commitments.
- To develop and maintain the Trust's computerised Fixed Asset Register, ensuring appropriate and relevant reports are provided to team and wider Trust colleagues for asset management purposes.
- To support the Capital & Investment Finance Manager in the management of Trust lease/right of use asset obligations and to lead the proactive assessment and implementation of the Trust accounting and reporting obligations in respect of such assets.
- To engage in and advice on the production of Business Cases for capital investment, as delegated by the Capital and Investment Finance Manager.
- To undertake Value For Money option appraisals on proposed capital investments, as delegated by the Capital & Investment Finance Managers.
- To provide Senior Management Accountant support to the Informatics Directorate and support the Estates Directorate as required.
The successful Deputy Capital Accountant will:
- Have previous, proven Public Sector experience
- Have excellent exposure to Capital experience
- CCAB/ CIMA qualification
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.