Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£30000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are working with a UK Pensions Specialist to recruit a permanent Deputy Administration Manager to join their growing team in Middlesbrough. The successful individual will be working closely with the Administration Manager, as a key contact for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities essential to the role include:
- Overseeing the management of annual and ad-hoc projects for all schemes on the team
- Monitoring accuracy, performance, and SLAs for the team, including activity and client performances, and
taking action to ensure targets are met
- Liaising with Administration Manager regarding appraisals and regular catch up meetings - conducting
some appraisals and catch-up meetings including regular mentoring meetings with staff on probation
- Attending and actively contributing ideas to deputy administration manager meetings
- Disseminating information to team at regular meetings, including technical updates
- Helping identify any training needs across the team and assisting with developing and mentoring team
- Ensuring the accurate update of time recording system for both chargeable and non-chargeable activities
- Supporting, motivating and coaching colleagues to the benefit of the team and wider Company
- Seeking ways of innovating and improving quality, service delivery and efficiencies in processes and
- Maintaining a client focused approach, able to develop trusting and credible partnerships with clients
both face to face and via the telephone
You should be able to demonstrate an expert knowledge of pensions administration activities and also be able to apply this knowledge to any scheme. Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) would also be advantageous. Experience of current pensions legislation and framework is essential, especially the regulatory requirements of the various Pensions and Finance Acts which impact on pensions administration.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.