Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Our client is a growing Investment Management company. Due to growth and expansion, they are looking for a Derivatives Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis, in a brand new role.
The Derivatives Analyst will be responsible for:
- Analysing and reporting on existing investment strategies, designed and managed by Investment Managers
- Analysing current product portfolios
- Work across teams to develop new products and ensure all investments are effectively managed and overseen by the business
- Ensuring effective product governance measures are held and good investor outcomes are central to the running of the portfolios
- Advising Product, Risk and Operational units on derivative strategies and their implementation
- Liaising with Investment Managers (internal and external) to design, assess and create portfolios for new/ developing funds
The Derivatives Analyst should meet the following skillset:
- Previous experience within Investment Management
- Strong, demonstrable understanding of derivative strategies (equity, index and currency)
- Maintain constant high quality throughout execution of all responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of a broad range of investment strategies utilised by FCA regulated funds
- Experience running, overseeing or analysing investment strategies
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their next move within a well Investment Management to join a well-established company who offers excellent support and benefits.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of the Derivatives Analyst, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Those without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.