£35000 - £40000 per annum
2 months ago
Temporary, Full Time
We are recruiting for an experienced Development Officer to join an established Housing Association in Derbyshire on an initial 3 month basis.
- Managing medium -higher risk land led development and joint venture projects
- Working together to deliver a well-managed commercially driven development service, from execution of the construction contract/ development agreements, to end of defects liability period
- Ensuring projects on-site are delivered on time and to budgets
- Maintaining site records
- Managing project budgets and the construction tender and contract process
- Providing handovers of new business projects to New Markets Team
- Working with the team to procure new opportunities
- Relevant housing, construction or building related professional qualification Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Experience of working with local authorities and property developers on development or construction related regeneration initiatives
- Working knowledge of the construction sector
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.