6 months ago
A Public Sector client of mine in Derbyshire, is currently recruiting for a DFG Surveyor to join their team to cover long term sickness.
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the provision of technical support specifically in relation to the provision of Disabled Facilities Grants
The main responsibilities of the DFG Surveyor include:
- Managing the provision of Disabled Facilities Grant to social housing stock
- Completing surveys of properties
- Managing works in progress
- Interpreting architectural drawings and structural reports
- Assessing the condition of properties utilising HHSRS
- Implementing policies and procedures relating to the provision of disabled facilities grants/ aids and adaptations
Required qualifications and experience of the DFG Surveyor:
- Experience in the inspection of premises and production of statutory notices, schedules of work, technical reports and plans
- Sound knowledge of building construction practices and procedures
- An understanding of Disabled Facilities Grants
- Working knowledge of Auto CAD is advantageous but not essential
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.